COVID-19 Information and Resources
From the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic and now, as our communities begin to reopen, our highest priority has been the safety and well-being of our patients, caregivers and our people. Below you will find important information about how we are continuing to keep you safe and protected so that you can get the care you need.
Please note: The COVID-19 Assessment Centre at Mount Sinai Hospital is no longer in operation.
COVID-19 Cases at Sinai Health
Last Updated: 2021-10-15
I think I have COVID-19. What do I do?
If you think you may have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has it, please self-isolate. You can also:
- use this online assessment tool to see if you need further care
- speak to your family health provider
- go to a COVID-19 Assessment Centre
If you are having difficulty breathing or experiencing other severe symptoms, please call 911 or go to your closest Emergency Department.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Cough, new or worsening
- Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing
- Decrease or loss of taste or smell
Other symptoms may include:
- Over 18 years of age: Unexplained fatigue, malaise, muscle aches
- Under 18 years of age: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain