COVID-19 Information and Resources
Below is information about how you can prepare for a hospital stay, an appointment or visiting a patient.
In order to support a safe environment for our patients and staff, anyone entering our buildings is required to wear a medical grade procedure mask.
- Do not visit if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days
- Postpone your visit if you feel unwell (e.g. fever or new onset respiratory symptoms, vomiting, diarrhea or rash)
- Patients will be screened for common respiratory virus symptoms, including COVID-19, and other communicable diseases before registration or checking-in for an appointment, clinic or surgery.
COVID-19 Cases at Sinai Health
Last Updated: 2022-09-29-Updated weekly
I think I have COVID-19. What do I do?
If you think you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has it, please self-isolate. You can:
- use this online assessment tool to see if you need further care
- speak to your family health provider
- if you are having difficulty breathing or experiencing other severe symptoms, please call 911 or go to your closest Emergency Department