COVID-19 Information and Resources
From the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic and now, as our communities begin to reopen, our highest priority has been the safety and well-being of our patients, caregivers and our people. Below you will find important information about how we are continuing to keep you safe and protected so that you can get the care you need.
COVID-19 Cases at Sinai Health
Last Updated: 2021-01-27
I think I have COVID-19. What do I do?
If you think you may have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has it, please self-isolate. You can also:
- use this online assessment tool to see if you need further care
- speak to your family health provider
- go to a COVID-19 Assessment Centre
If you are having difficulty breathing or experiencing other severe symptoms, please call 911 or go to your closest Emergency Department.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Cough, new or worsening
- Runny nose or congestion without other known cause
- Sore throat
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease or loss of taste or smell
- Unexplained fatigue, malaise, muscle aches
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)