As of Sunday March 22, a No Visitor Policy is in effect at Bridgepoint Active Healthcare and Mount Sinai Hospital. For more information and a list of exceptions, please click here.
Everyone entering the hospital will be screened for fever and/or respiratory illness symptoms, including cough, sore throat or runny nose.
Mount Sinai Hospital Entrance Access – as of March 19, 1 p.m.
- University Avenue Entrance: Open at 6 a.m. and closing at 6 p.m. on weekdays. Closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- Murray Street Entrance: Open 24 hours.
Bridgepoint Active Healthcare Entrance Access – as of March 19, 1 p.m.
- Ambulatory Care Entrance (off Jack Layton Way): Open 24 hours.
- Parking Entrances: Open 24 hours.
Entry opening and closing times may change with short notice as we respond to changing needs. For up to date entry information, please visit this page regularly.
- Please allow extra time before you arrive at the hospital.
- If you are feeling unwell, call your clinic or physician’s office before your appointment.
- Emergency Department entrance is for Emergency Department patients only.
Employees, physicians, learners and contractors: Click here to find information relevant to those working at Mount Sinai Hospital and Bridgepoint Active Healthcare.
Thank you for your support and patience.