COVID-19 | Mount Sinai Hospital Resources
Last Updated: 2020-05-06
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, a key principle of our planning and preparedness is ensuring the safety and well-being of our people and our patients.
Employees and physicians will be asked to confirm they meet the following five requirements in order to enter our buildings:
- I am well today and do not have a:
- runny/stuffy nose
- fever higher than 37.8
- sore throat
- I have not worked in a long-term care home in the last 14 days
- I have not worked in an outbreak environment elsewhere (of which Sinai Health Occupational Health is unaware)
- I am not waiting for test results for COVID-19
- I do not live with someone waiting for test results for COVID-19 or who is confirmed COVID-19 positive
- Pedestrian access will be through both the University Avenue and Murray Street entrances. Please be ready to show your ID badge and give yourself extra time. For entrance hours, please visit the COVID-19 Information and Resources page.
- Patient drop-off and pick-up will be at the Murray Street entrance and driveway.
Thank you for your patience and partnership as we adapt to our increased screening process.
When coming to work, please consider the following:
Ensure you have your ID badge with you.
Plan for extra time to enter the building, especially at peak periods like shift change.
Consider bringing your lunch as you will need to be screened before each entry.
Have your manager’s contact information handy.