COVID-19 Assessment Centre
Last Updated: 2020-08-04
Before visiting a COVID-19 Assessment Centre, please use this online self-assessment tool. With direct integration to virtual health care providers, you can access personalized guidance based on your individual symptoms.
If you are having difficulty breathing or experiencing other severe symptoms, please call 911 or go to your closest Emergency Department.
The COVID-19 Assessment Centre at Mount Sinai Hospital is being offered in cooperation with Toronto Public Health.
- The entrance to the COVID-19 Assessment Centre is located just north of the main entrance at 600 University Avenue.
- Hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. An appointment is not necessary and we are accepting walk-ins at this time.
- When you arrive at the Assessment Centre you will be asked questions to determine if you meet the criteria to be swabbed. You will receive information and referral that is specific to your situation.
- Due to the high volume of patients, you may experience long wait-times. Depending on capacity, we may stop accepting patients prior to closing at noon each day.
- Once you have been tested at the Assessment Centre, you can check your results online through MyChart or at https://covid-19.ontario.ca within 24-72 hours (depending on volume, this may vary). We will not be calling patients with negative results.
- If you are having trouble accessing MyChart, please email [email protected] or call 1-833-221-2202 (it may take up to 72 hours for a response).