Your Health Record
Sinai Health collects personal health information of its patients under the authority of the Personal Health Information Protection Act, 2004 (PHIPA). As a patient, you have the right to:
- Have your personal health information kept confidential, with limited exceptions;
- Access your personal health information;
- Request a correction of incomplete or inaccurate information contained in your health record.
Access to your health record
- While an inpatient: Ask one of your care providers to arrange a time for them or another care provider to review the record with you.
- After discharge or as an outpatient: Please contact Health Records Services at 416-586-4800 ext. 2649 (Mount Sinai Site) or 416-461-8252 ext. 2040/ 2299 (Bridgepoint Site).
To address any privacy questions or concerns that you may have, please contact our Privacy Office.
COVID-19 vaccine receipt
- Individuals who have a green photo health card can login to the provincial portal (this online tool is only supported by Chrome, Safari or Firefox) to obtain a PDF copy of their COVID-19 vaccine receipt for both their first and second dose.
- Individuals who have a red and white health card or who do not have a health card can contact the Provincial Vaccine Booking Line at 1-833-943-3900 for a call centre agent to email them a copy of their first and second dose receipts.