Last Updated: 2022-11-09
Reporting your COVID-19 Vaccinations
There are three ways to submit proof of vaccination:
- Complete the COVID-19 Vaccination Reporting form (You will need to upload your proof of vaccination):
- For Mount Sinai:
- For Hennick Bridgepoint:
- Download your vaccination receipts from the provincial vaccination portal and email them to gotthesho[email protected].
- Email [email protected] expressing consent for our Occupational Health team to obtain your COVID-19 vaccination receipts directly from the Ministry of Health’s COVaxON system.
If you have a medical exception, you must report this to [email protected].
Reporting your Flu Vaccination
Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) requires all employees to report their influenza vaccination status.
Please report your influenza vaccine status for the following reasons:
- You receive your flu shot somewhere other than Mount Sinai or Hennick Bridgepoint
- You are declining the influenza vaccine for medical or personal choice reasons
Report your status to Occupational Health by November 30, 2022 using the online forms.
If you have any questions, please contact Occupational Health at [email protected].