COVID-19 Vaccination Reporting and Testing
Last Updated: 2021-09-14
Reporting your vaccination status
There are three ways to submit proof of vaccination:
- Forward the “Dose Administration Receipt” emails you received on both vaccination dates to [email protected].
- Download and email your vaccination receipts from the provincial vaccination portal.
- Email [email protected] expressing consent for our Occupational Health team to obtain your COVID-19 vaccination receipts directly from the Ministry of Health’s COVaxON system.
If you are declining COVID-19 vaccinations or have a medical exception, you must also report this to [email protected].
Sinai Health’s COVID-19 Rapid Screening Program
Picking up your testing kits
You can begin to pick up your rapid antigen testing kit at the Occupational Health Offices at Mount Sinai or Bridgepoint from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (closed from 12-1 p.m.).
Your weekly requirements
- Self-administer the test twice a week, at your convenience. Timing of tests is not tied to your work schedule.
- Watch this short instructional video on self-administration of the rapid antigen test. Written instructions on how to test yourself can be found here.
- Tests must be completed at least 48 hours apart.
- Photograph your completed test within 15 minutes of reading the result and email the photo to [email protected]. If you are unable to email a photo, please contact Occupational Health at [email protected] to make alternate arrangements.
What happens if you get positive results?
If your rapid antigen test result shows POSITIVE for COVID-19, self-isolate and contact Occupational Health immediately through the sick-line at Mount Sinai at 416-586-4800 ext. 7425 or Bridgepoint at 416-461-8252 ext. 2803 to book a COVID-19 PCR test.
Testing at other locations or workplaces
- If you choose to get tested at another location or facility, you may be subject to additional costs. Sinai Health is not responsible for these costs. You are encouraged to obtain your testing kit from Sinai Health.
- If you work at more than one hospital and choose to participate in the rapid antigen screening program at another hospital, please advise [email protected].
- Regardless of where you are tested, you are required to submit test results twice weekly to [email protected].