Workplace Wellness and Employee Assistance Program
Sinai Health’s Workplace Wellness offerings aim to optimize the health and well-being of our employees, physicians, scientists and learners. We strive to deliver a vast range of high-quality, needs-driven, inclusive well-being initiatives to foster resilience to provide quality, compassionate care to our patients and their families.
Employee and Family Assistance Program & Employee Perks Program
LifeWorks is a voluntary and confidential, full service employee and family assistance program and wellness resource that provides professional support services for maintaining a healthy balance with life, work, family, personal health, money and everything in between. This benefit is available to eligible employees and their immediate dependents at no additional cost.
It is available 24 hours a day/ 365 days a year by calling toll free 1-877-207-8833 or accessed online via the LifeWorks website or mobile app. Support is offered in both English and French, in addition to translation services available in over 50 languages at the call centre.
To access the online resources and tools, perks and savings with exclusive offers using your personalized login:
- Invitation Code: XSH-EmployeeIDNumber i.e. XSH-012345
- Unique Code: Last Two Numbers of Birth Year + Last 3 Characters of Your Postal Code i.e. 981X5
Workplace Wellness offerings and highlights
- Sinai Health is committed to our people’s mental health through our various Mental Health Training Programs & Resources.
- Access to various virtual and on-site physical activities throughout the calendar year including yoga, pilates, functional conditioning & training, core yoga, boot camp, Latin dance and walking/running programs.
- Yearly calendar of wellness events and programs based on various health promotion days.